Because if everything is important, nothing is.
- First, create EMPATHY during initial discovery through research of stakeholders, users, and customers.
- Next, find the needle in the haystack to DEFINE the root problem(s) through observation.
- Generate a full spectrum of diverse creative ideas for IDEATION.
- Build solid representation of ideas using both low-fidelity and high-fidelity PROTOTYPE methods.
- TEST to gain valuable feedback. Using results, ideate, prototype test, repeat.
- IMPLEMENT a proven solution that will delight users and drive continued success.